Stop spamming other mailing lists

Ethan Evans eevansnm2.0 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:06:06 UTC 2018

In regards to CommandFreeBSD’s little tantrum:

I’m also subscribed on the Manjaro general mailing list, and I saw you put
out the exact same message there. I suppose your faux outrage is somewhat
topical over here. But I don’t understand why you should concern people
with it over at the other mailing lists you’ve spammed.

[quote] I am revolted against the injustice of Ubuntu Forums administrators
and
moderators .

I posted about the injustice of Ubuntu Forums administrators and moderators
in different mailing lists [end quote]

Your manufactured drama with this distributions’ forums and forum admins
seems entirely out of place on other mailing lists.