Stop spamming other mailing lists

Command FreeBSD commandfreebsd at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 18:21:10 UTC 2018

I am really revolted against the injustice of Ubuntu Forums administrators
and moderators .

I posted about the injustice of Ubuntu Forums administrators and moderators
in different mailing lists:

https://lists.manjaro.org/pipermail/manjaro-general/Week-of-Mon-20181217/000676.html

https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=154536884719705&w=2

https://marc.info/?l=fedora-list&m=154536921819777&w=2