"The system detected a problem, do you want to report it?" dialog

Robert Heller heller at deepsoft.com
Sat Aug 25 13:30:08 UTC 2018

At Sat, 25 Aug 2018 14:52:01 +0200 "Ubuntu user technical support,  not for general discussions" <ubuntu-users at lists.ubuntu.com> wrote:

> hi,
> > > the
> > > second one allows you to inspect contents and to confirm/deny the
> > > sending of the data.
> > I'm not seeing this.
>
> First dialog:
>
> https://imgur.com/a/eTcVV1R

OK, it is taking like forever to download the image.  I'm guessing imgur.com
needs to download 5meg of JavaScript and advertising before it actually
downloads the image.  Not real usable under dialup.

Is there some way to get the system to just display an error message?

--
Robert Heller             -- 978-544-6933