Can anyone tell me what is wrong with LibreOffice?

Owen Thomas owen.paul.thomas at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 21:49:17 UTC 2017

Well, actually, I was just reporting what I had found, accompanied by some
frustration at having a problem.

It is neither my problem nor the software, nor the OS, nor the developers,
nor anyone's in particular. I don't see a conspiracy here, however, I think
you would understand that there is something of a universal truth in the
observation that like any problem you would have, I would like to have this
one fixed so I can get on with my life.