Konsole select into primary clipboard

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 21:40:20 UTC 2017

On 9 November 2017 at 00:54, Xen <list at xenhideout.nl> wrote:

> No there are two.
>
> 1 is mouse-select middle-button paste
>
> 2 is ctrl-c or ctrl-shift-v, etc.

Ah, I see what you mean.

It's not strictly speaking a clipboard -- it has no independent
existence like a clipboard, it's just the current selection -- but
yes, in that sense, there *are* 2.

I really like it that way. I miss it badly on Mac and Linux.

E.g. I can copy the page title and the URL of a page in a single
operation. Very very useful and a huge timesaver.

I know of no way to unify them but I wouldn't want to so I've not looked.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk • Google Mail/Talk/Plus: lproven at gmail.com