Right hand words of sentences omitted in gmail

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:41:50 UTC 2017

On 14/03/2017, Donald Parsons <donaldparsons579 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Often a few words on the right end of sentences are omitted in the print
> out
> This does not happen with other displays of text or of html
> I have to copy the message to Libreoffice writer to get it all
> Is there a fix?
> Thanks
> Donald Parsons
>
> A solution:
>
> Click onto the "new window" button (black box with diagonal arrow on
> upper right) before printing.
>
> Donald Parsons

What web browser are you using to access gmail?

I am accessing gmail using Firefox running on UbuntuMATE 16.04, and,
to print a gmail message,  I use the Print link within gmail,  for the
message, which opens up a new tab, with a print-friendly version of
the message, and I then uuse the Print View function in Firefox, to
ensure that it looks okay, and, print from that.

With that, I do not get truncation.

Oh, and I am using the "basic HTML" interface within gmail.

--

Bret Busby
Armadale

 you'll know what the answer means."