Printing to HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn fails with RENDERER InternalError 0xc8 (PCLmParser.cpp line 1845)

Aleksey Tsalolikhin atsaloli.tech at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 03:15:59 UTC 2017

Hello,

I recently got an HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn.

I connected it to my computer with USB cable.  I just installed Ubuntu
16.04 LTS and HP Linux Imaging and Printing System (ver. 3.17.6) and
hp-plugin (same version).

When I print anything I get a page that says:

URP Error

Subsystem: RENDERER

Error: InternalError 0xc8

File Name: PCLmParser.cpp

Line Number: 1845

Any suggestions?

I also asked about this on the HP Support Forum (
https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/LaserJet-Printing/LaserJet-Pro-MFP-M130fn-prints-quot-URP-Error-Subsystem/m-p/6177401)
but I thought I'd ask here too in case someone already ran into this and
solved it.

Thanks!
Aleksey