Problem reinstalling Xubuntu 16.04 - SOLVED

Anton Matsiuk denixx.baykin at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 12:19:04 UTC 2017

Hi!
I've tried to install ubuntu server 16.04.2 on my second pc a week ago, and
when I ran installation from flashdrive, burned thru unetbootin, an
installation warned me that I may be in trouble with unetbootin-burned
usb-stick.
I have never had problems with LiLi USB Creator, so I powered down PC, and
burned the same USB-stick with same iso from win 7 VM I had somewhere in
VirtualBox. After that I have not seen that warning.