Printer Problem

achbar - achbarrr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 06:54:50 UTC 2017

i know your problem. and ilove ubuntu so much but. you really need to
install another distros that have great library for printer. just
install Debian now. it have great library for printing anything you
want. and you can send me request great linux for printing if you
want. im waiting for you. and iam wellcome