Which OpenGL package to install?

Kevin O'Gorman kogorman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 05:53:09 UTC 2017

I just posted this with a different subject, but immediately realized I
needed one that mentioned OpenGL.  Sorry for the repetition.

I'm trying to get Qt Creator working for a hobby project, so I downloaded
it.  I'm trying to work through a tutorial, and getting a failure at the
first compile.

There's a screenshot at https://goo.gl/photos/efcPqS3UshvDL1Fu7

Apparently, I need some OpenGL stuff, but I know nothing about OpenGL, and
can't make much sense of the package names that might relate to it.

For starters, does anybody know if there's a package that would satisfy a
reference to a C or C++
#include <GL/gl.h> ???

--
Kevin O'Gorman
#define QUESTION ((bb) || (!bb))   /* Shakespeare */