install programs into wine

Bill bstanle at wowway.com
Fri Feb 3 14:26:43 UTC 2017

On 02/03/2017 02:49 AM, Grizzly wrote:

> Have you tried (find the exe then) "Right-Clink" on the Windoz exe you want to
> run and choose "Run With Wine"?

WS=> Yes, I tried that.  Much of the problem is a faulty installation.
A Critical folder was not created and in that folder should be some
programs which are also missing.

I'm going to try to dual boot to Windows (I really hate that) and try to
install it there.  If I am successful,  I'll try booting to Linux,
mounting the windows partition and try to run the program under wine.
Is it possible to run stuff that way?