Battery Working, but not Charging

Didik Setiawan ds at didiksetiawan.com
Mon Jul 18 12:11:41 UTC 2016

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
If I boot into Windows and I plug the ac adapter in, then the battery indicator
will always charging. That's not happen when I use Ubuntu.
So, my temporary solution is let the Windows partition stay on my laptop.
Although, I just use it to charge my battery when I need to recharge.

 ---- On Mon, 18 Jul 2016 18:00:38 +0700 Colin Law <clanlaw at gmail.com> wrote ----