SpaceFM?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Fri Jan 8 06:55:47 UTC 2016

On Thu, 7 Jan 2016 22:09:43 -0600, Jim Byrnes wrote:
>Does anyone know how to keep the columns the width I set them?

I can't test my Ubuntu Wily's spacefm right now, but for my Arch's
spacefm 1.0.2 with gtk2 2.24.29 the selected columns and the width of
this columns can't be set up for all combinations. It works for some
combinations, but could require to temporarily resize the panels when
setting them up. When it's possible to set up the wanted columns and
their widths for a combination of panels, then it's remembered.