update-manager --no-focus-on-map ??

rikona rikona at sonic.net
Wed Jan 6 01:43:08 UTC 2016

Tuesday, January 5, 2016, 12:08:42 PM, Ralf wrote:

> On Tue, 5 Jan 2016 11:37:58 -0800, rikona wrote:
>>Epic browser

> Seems to be only available for

<snip>

> so I can't use Epic.
I know - it sounded very interesting - wish I could use it. I
mentioned it because they said they modified the google engine to
remove the ability to report stuff. That is what makes me suspicious
of chrome, etc, even if opera says they have 'privacy' [whatever that
means nowadays]...

> It's a pity that for real-time audio capable tablets, there seems to
> be no other choice than iOS.

Haven't really tried tablets yet, except for very small ones I use
only for an automation system and NOT connected to the web...

--

 rikona