Automatic installation of Ubuntu (parallel to Fedora kickstart)

Kevin Wilson wkevils at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 16:00:21 UTC 2016

Thanks, Hans.

Unfortunately, this is ubuntu server, no X windows, so
system-config-kickstart cannot run there. I also tried to install the
ubuntu deskop on that server, but it failed due to broken
dependencies. So I am quite stuck
AFAIK, in Fedora there is a way to generate a .ks (kickstart) upon
installation (or there is such one created automatically). Is there
anything like it in Ubuntu ?

Regards,
Kevin