Volatile certificates?

Ralf Mardorf silver.bullet at zoho.com
Sat Aug 27 13:32:07 UTC 2016

On Sat, 27 Aug 2016 13:12:37 +0200, Volker Wysk wrote:
>Should I simply trust the two new certificates? Is it usual for
>certificates to change a lot?

On one hand it is usual that I sometimes need to accept new
certificates several times a day and sometimes not for years, on the
other hand regarding your other request, you need to be careful ;).
However, free email address providers such as gmail anyway scan the
content of your mails for marketing misuse, store them, even if you
deleted them and they will give the mails to the NSA, if they wish to
get your mails from gmail. I accept new certificates without
verification, but I don't use emails or the computer for sensible data.

Regards,
Ralf