Any web authors using Python out there? I need advice.

Crispin Wellington crispinw at signiq.com
Mon Aug 22 07:38:22 UTC 2016

Django and Flask are both good, but for what you are doing (porting) I'd go
with Flask as it makes less assumptions about how to layout your system.

Deployment wise, my recommendation would be to use nginx as the webserver
talking to uwsgi as the python wsgi service container.

There's plenty of tutorials and documentation online.

Crispin