unable to play video after upgraded to ubuntu 16.04 from 14.04

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 09:31:53 UTC 2016

On 28 April 2016 at 09:33, 李白|字一日 <calidion at gmail.com> wrote:

>> > unable to play.
>> > makes no difference when reinstalled.
>>
>> Copy/paste here the full output (including the commands) of
>>
>> sudo rm /var/cache/apt/archives/ligbm*
>> sudo apt-get install --reinstall libgbm1
>> ls -l /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgbm*
>>
>> if that doesn't show anything then
>> sudo ls -l /usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libgbm*
>

> all folders are not found.

Please read my post more carefully, I asked you to copy/paste the
output from all the above commands.
People will lose patience and stop trying to help if you not do what
is suggested.
Ralf has a good point though.  Before you do the above run
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get dist-upgrade
If you get any errors from those ask about that first.

Colin