Updating glib 2.22 or later on ubuntu 14.04 facing issues.

asad a.alii85 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 09:57:44 UTC 2015

On 10/22/15, silver.bullet at zoho.com <silver.bullet at zoho.com> wrote:
> There's no Ubuntu/Debian (source) package available. The available
> software named "snarf"
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/snarf
> http://www.xach.com/snarf/
> is seemingly not the same as
> http://tools.netsa.cert.org/snarf/download.html
> so the there's neither a binary, nor a source package available to
> automatically resolve build dependencies.

Infact, I got this link

https://lists.sei.cmu.edu/pipermail/netsa-tools-discuss/2014-October/000021.html

It says I need to downgrade the libprotobuf-c to 0.x , I tried but
still won't work. I don't want to go into details but it is known
implementation issue and known to developers. Instead I have moved to
live cd where I don't see these issue to surface. Thanks for all the
help. Really appreciate it.