Updating glib 2.22 or later on ubuntu 14.04 facing issues.

asad a.alii85 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 05:56:19 UTC 2015

hello,

Here is the update, ./configure for snarf shows

checking python module: zmq... no
checking python module: google.protobuf... no
configure: A suitable Python interpreter was found, but some Python
dependencies are missing..
checking pkg-config is at least version 0.16... yes
checking for GLIB - version >= 2.22.0... yes (version 2.40.2)
checking for LIBPROTOBUF_C... no
configure: error: A usable libprotobuf-c was not found.

It says LIBPROTOBUF not installed, when infact I just got it installed
using "sudo apt-get install protobuf-c-compiler".

Perhaps any issue with directory paths etc? Thanks.