Ubuntu 15.10

Bret Busby bret.busby at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:28:12 UTC 2015

On 09/10/2015, Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 8 October 2015 at 19:32, Bret Busby <bret.busby at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Would that, pechance, mean that 15.04 would be supported until (after)
>> 16.04 (being the next LTS version) is released?
>
> I have no idea what you mean.

With what I had posted, being taken out of context, by the omission
above, of the material regarding which, my post related, I am not
surprised that it is not clear what my query meant.

It is very much like someone asking a yes/no question, a person
replying, with both the question, and the answer 'yes", and then
someone else posting a response without including the question, and
then saying "I have no idea, to what you are saying "yes" ".

It is a common problem that arises when people cut too much out of a
message to which they are responding, so that everything loses its
context.

--
Bret Busby
Armadale