[URGENT] How Do I Fix Thunderbird Email Client User Profile Corruption?

Drac drac.noc at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 11:30:26 UTC 2015

Each account should have a user profile at ~/.thunderbird/<profilename>/
within you home folder.

Go into each profile folder and change the foldertree.json and
session.json file names to foldertree.json.bad and session.json.bad.

Now restart Thunderbird and this should reset each layout and session
for each profile. You should be able to get the folder pane back and
make and changes to your layout as necessary. If you can identify the
one profile you are having trouble with, then don't change the .json
files on the "good" profile - you don't need to fix what isn't broken

Drac.