Nautilus

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Sat Nov 28 13:24:56 UTC 2015

On Sat, 28 Nov 2015 08:07:22 -0500
Gene Heskett <gheskett at wdtv.com> wrote:
> It seems like the underlieing ncurses interface for mc is getting
> easier and easier to destroy, but mc is still the king of 2 pane file
> managers. Anything that is a one window file manager is operating
> under a false name IMNSHO.

Then take a look at SpaceFM if you want a graphical file manager, it
can have up to four panels in any single window. The scripting support
goes far beyond anything mc has. I've used mc a lot (and Norton
Commander in days long gone) but now rely on SpaceFM for day-to-day use.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"
"Are you sure?"