Books

Scott Blair scott.blair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 18:38:36 UTC 2015

Thanks for the update. I want to learn how to program. I use to know
basic, Basic and Visual Basic. I had two traumatic brain injuries in the
Marine Corps and for some reason, I can not retain programming, heck I
can't even remember my left from right since. But I can still code HTML
off the top of my head with no problem, go figure. The good books are
usually the expensive ones.

--
Thanks,

Scott Blair

USMC Defending your freedoms since 10 November 1775

Save on backup time "BackupDevice=Null"

If you don't stand behind our troops,
feel free to stand in front of them.