Use headset bluetooth as a microphone
linuxmasterjedi at free.fr
Fri Nov 13 09:57:01 UTC 2015
I would like to use my Plantronics Voyager Legend bluetooth headset
as a microphone and record my voice even I'm not near my PC.
1) I'm running Ubuntu 15.10 32 bits + pulseaudio-module-bluetooth +
with a USB bluetooth dongle.
2) My headset is detected and "correctly" connected to my PC
3) It appears in the pulseaudio as a heaset, I choose to use it as a
input device (Microphone)
4) It appears in the input tab a couple of secs and then, disappear.
Found a couple of time out on /var/log/messages (don't have the computer
near me to share those errors)
I tried to play with A2DP / HSP settings via Blueman : same issue
Tweaked Bluetooth /etc/bluetooth/audio.conf configuration file with
- Is my idea to use a nice headset bluetooth as a wireless micro a
good idea ?
- Any advices to setup this configuration ?
Thanks for any help !
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma brièveté.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ubuntu-users