wifi driver query

Dave Stevens geek at uniserve.com
Sat Nov 7 07:26:13 UTC 2015

In reading about  kernel 4.3 I see that the driver for the Realtek
8192e wifi radio is to be updated. I have one of these now using
kernel 3.16.0 as part of U14.04. Where can I ask if the updated driver
will be present in 16.04? I've been thinking of updating to that in
the Spring when it becomes available. I don't understand where I can
find out. Anyone?

Dave

--
"As long as politics is the shadow cast on society by big business,
the attenuation of the shadow will not change the substance."

-- John Dewey