[reminderfox] Notifications dont work anymore

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat May 30 17:25:10 UTC 2015

On 30 May 2015 at 17:53, Marco De Micheli <mardem at hispeed.ch> wrote:
> Hi Colin
>
> Do you mean the alert window that slides up automatically when you start
> Firefox, stays open for a few seconds, then slides away again?
> Thats exactliy what I meant. After you tell me about the slider, I manage it
> now somehow or else that the slider appears.
> That is down at the stauts line instead of the toolbar menu. How can that be
> done?

Once again you have only replied to me, not to the list.  I said last
time to ask if you do not understand.
I am sorry, I don't know what you mean in the post above.  Please try
to ask it again, but this time make sure you include the mailing list
in your reply.  If you do not I will not reply.

Colin