ZFS On Linux

Petter Adsen petter at synth.no
Tue Mar 31 07:09:29 UTC 2015

Has anyone here got any experience with ZFS On Linux? I need to
occasionally mount, read and write a disk that will primarily be in a
FreeBSD system. Is that going to work well, or should I look for
another solution? I don't really care much about performance, but I do
care about data integrity - is there a chance of messing up the disk
format? And what about partitions/disk labels - should I partition and
format the disk under Linux or BSD?

I'd be _very_ grateful for any advice on this, as I'm not at all
familiar with ZFS.

Petter

--
"I'm ionized"