Booting error

Dan Purgert dan at djph.net
Mon Mar 16 16:41:10 UTC 2015

On Mon, 16 Mar 2015 07:58:56 -0500, C.Tresenriter wrote:

> ...the bios does not show any disk installed unless I choose the
> setup raid option, then both disks show up.

Set up the RAID?  I remember an older nVidia based board I had (nForce or
nForce2 chipset) _required_ that I set up the RAID, even though I was
just using JBOD.

Forgot that one time when I replaced the drives with newer/bigger ones,
and the computer was stuck for like a week until I found my "hey stupid,
don't forget to set the RAID" note.