Unattended, unintended system shutdown - why?

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:35:43 UTC 2015

Any device, excepting an arc welder or a science demonstration, that is
emitting electrical sparks needs to immediately be powered down and
replaced.
This is a major safety hazard!
At minimum you are risking blowing out anything connected to power through
this device, including the front end electronics of your UPS.  There is
also a significant risk of a device such as this causing a fire that could
burn down your house and possibly even cost you your life, or the life of a
loved one.  If you think I'm engaging in over the top hysterics, talk to
your local fire department and find out how many electrical fires they deal
with and what they consider the potential for damage.

- - - - -

-"God is not fooled." - Eric Metaxa

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible, make violent revolution
inevitable." John F. Kennedy

"Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light
and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter! Woe
to those who are wise in their own eyes, and shrewd in their own sight!"
(Isaiah 5:20-21)

- "Authority that can not be questioned is tyranny" - Sir Terry Pratchett

-  *Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and
conscientious stupidity.*   Martin Luther King Jr., Strength to Love, 1963

- "If men are not governed by God, they will be ruled by tyrants."  William
Penn, founder of Pennsylvania   - - - - - "The wicked walk on every side,
when the vilest men are exalted" (Psalm 12:8)"  - - - - -

Monster =  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXP4tRUuqUY