Sound in Videos Player

Juan Blanco intuitionist at msn.com
Tue Jun 23 18:07:27 UTC 2015

Hello Amichai,
I would recommend that you back up all your data, you know all your Documents (may be to an external drive or to a CD or DVD disc), and re-install the OS.  First of all run your Start in Recovery mode to run fsck for ext2 0r ext4 file system then reboot and see if that fixes the issue.   If it does not work then try the recovery start one more time  to see if that fixes it.  Visit Ubuntu forums to see if you can find another solution.  Last but not least you can always re-install the OS, however back up all your data first.
intuitionist