Cable modem

William agopad at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 02:01:39 UTC 2015

I would get one that supports 80211ac as opposed to just 80211N. Most are backwards compatible. There is nothing wrong with integrated devices like a wireless router / modem. The technology of most chipsets regardless of vendors supporting those devices also support cognitive radio emitters (to avoid signal or harmonics conflict).

Sent from my iPhone