Good choice for generic postscript printer

John Hupp ubuntu at prpcompany.com
Fri Jan 2 14:38:44 UTC 2015

I have a LJ P2015d, and using the model-specific PCL6 driver, it
sometimes throws an Insufficient Memory error with certain jobs.  So I
also installed the (non-model-specific) Universal Print Driver PCL5
driver, and I use that successfully for those problem jobs.

Perhaps you can try a similar approach with postscript -- I believe
their UPD also supports that.

[I tried to check just now on the specific 1320 driver offerings, but
the page was unavailable (Error: system-websrv_unavail)].