virt-manager

Marc Deslauriers marcdeslauriers at videotron.ca
Sat Aug 29 15:54:40 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-29 04:30 AM, Tom H wrote:
> On Sat, Aug 29, 2015 at 3:40 AM, Petter Adsen <petter at synth.no> wrote:
>> Does anyone know why the version of virt-manager in vivid and wily is
>> still at 1.0.1? This version was released on 2014-03-22, and there have
>> been three releases since. The first of these should have been out in
>> time to make it into vivid, and AFAIK even the latest was before the
>> wily freeze.
> 1.2.1 was uploaded to Debian unstable a week or so ago so it'll most
> probably land in 15.10.

I put some preliminary 1.2.1 packages for 15.10 in my testing PPA here:

https://launchpad.net/~mdeslaur/+archive/ubuntu/testing

There are still a few more regressions I'm trying to iron out before I upload
them to 15.10 though. For example, the automatic mouse capture isn't working
anymore and I haven't figured out why yet.

Also, this is going to require a newer edk2 package to work properly and it's
being held back because gcc 5 is miscompiling it:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/edk2/+bug/1489560

Marc.