Which app complaining about login keyring?

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 07:55:49 UTC 2015

Recently on 15.04 (standard Ubuntu) I have started getting the popup
message "Enter password to unlock your keyring, the login keyring did
not get unlocked when you logged into your computer".  Anyone know how
to find out which app is requesting the keyring?  I want to find why
it has only started happening recently as I have not changed my login
credentials.

It is not Gnome keyring GPG Password Agent or SSH Key Agent as I have
disabled those in Startup Applications.

Colin