adobe reader and cups-bsd

Linda haniganwork at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 5 15:13:33 UTC 2015

I have Lubuntu 14.04 LTS and have installed adobe reader
that has been working fine. Apparently a recent cups update
has broken the printing as it gives an internal error
message and says cups-bsd crashed. I'm wondering if there is
a way to find the previous version of cups-bsd and install
it to see if it will work. Not sure where you even look to
find the old packages. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Since you have to tinker to install reader with 14.04 I
don't think it probably counts as a bug.
                                      Thanks
                                       Linda