VirtualBox

Saqman2060 saqman2060 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:05:16 UTC 2014

I did not say, I did not know how to install it.

What I was suggesting is we create a Ubuntu system and install virtualbox on it and outline the steps used to get it working.

Sorry if I sounded confusing. Reason why I said walk me through it was because you guys seem to be very knowledgeable and wanted view your method of virtualbox installations.

We will get an understanding of what works and what doesn't.