Errors for users copying my ubuntu 12.04 LibreOffice3 files from my website to their MS Word

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:25:49 UTC 2014

On 7 March 2014 09:20, maninder singh <maninder788.hcl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> yes there is a way to avoid getting these warnings you just download and
> install a graphical package tool
>
> after installation you can search on tools fully version MS-OFFICE
> 2003,2007,2010, Libreoffice and lots of software package,rpm
>
> as per your requirement detail mention below:-
>
> Tool name :- Crossover 12    (Download it from Utorrentz)
>
> Select your package:
>
> crossover-12.1.2-1.i386.rpm
> crossover_12.1.2-1_i386.deb
> ia32-crossover_12.1.2-1_amd64.deb
> install-crossover-12.1.2.bin
>
> CrossOver
> Install CrossOver
>
> $cd "the folder where crossover is"/CrossOver12 or double click on *.deb or
> *.rpm.
> sudo dpkg -i *.deb && cd
>
> Crack CrossOver
>
> copy winewrapper.exe.so to /opt/cxoffice/lib/wine/
> $cd "the folder where crack is"/CrossOver12/Crack/
> sudo cp -vf *.so /opt/cxoffice/lib/wine && cd
>
> Done

Firstly, please bottom-quote.

Secondly, are you seriously suggesting using a piece of commercial
software and applying a crack to it? Are you *on* crack yourself?

Thirdly, Crossover is a commercial version of WINE; WINE is free and
in the repositories, so why not use that?

Fourthly, why are you proposing installing Windows tools on Linux
anyway when the question was about file formats?

In summary: what on Earth are you talking about?

--
Liam Proven * Profile: http://lproven.livejournal.com/profile
Email: lproven at cix.co.uk * GMail/G+/Twitter/Flickr/Facebook: lproven