Errors for users copying my ubuntu 12.04 LibreOffice3 files from my website to their MS Word

Jared Norris jrnorris at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 13:35:06 UTC 2014

On 7 March 2014 19:20, maninder singh <maninder788.hcl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> yes there is a way to avoid getting these warnings you just download and
> install a graphical package tool
>
> after installation you can search on tools fully version MS-OFFICE
> 2003,2007,2010, Libreoffice and lots of software package,rpm
>
> as per your requirement detail mention below:-
>
> Tool name :- Crossover 12    (Download it from Utorrentz)
>
> Select your package:
>
> crossover-12.1.2-1.i386.rpm
> crossover_12.1.2-1_i386.deb
> ia32-crossover_12.1.2-1_amd64.deb
> install-crossover-12.1.2.bin
>
> CrossOver
> Install CrossOver
>
> $cd "the folder where crossover is"/CrossOver12 or double click on *.deb
> or *.rpm.
> sudo dpkg -i *.deb && cd
>
> Crack CrossOver
>
> *snip*
> Done

Hello there, while I appreciate your intentions are probably nothing but
honourable we can't condone or allow others to condone "cracking" software
of any sort on the list. If you can please avoid references to bypassing
licenses or other potentially harmful actions that would be greatly
appreciated.

If you would like to discuss this further please contact the moderation
team at (ubuntu-users-owner at lists.ubuntu.com) and will help you out further.

Regards,

Jared Norris - on behalf of the moderation team