Linux is not good for Desktop

Jimmy Bradley bmobile40 at ocellaris.net
Tue Mar 4 02:57:03 UTC 2014

        Years ago, I went back and forth between Linux and Windows.
I started out with Red Hat, then Mandrake, then Cent OS. I think it was
around version 8 that I started running Ubuntu on a machine or two, and
have continued to run it, and over time, as I've replaced machines,
Ubuntu as become the only desktop OS I run.
        I'll admit, I didn't like the Unity Desktop when it first came
out, but as I've used it, over time, I've gotten to where I don't want
to run anything else. Ubuntu and the Unity desktop just runs so smooth,
and the hardware support is great. I can go buy a new printer, and
pretty much not worry about if it's going to work or not with Ubuntu.
I can boot up anyone of my laptops or desktop, and not worry about if
there's going to be a problem. To put it simply, Ubuntu just works.

Jim