[11.04]-Convert HDD From EXT4 To NTFS Without Data Lose ???

Nirav Parekh nickboy360 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 07:09:11 UTC 2014

Jesse Palser <SLNTHERO <at> AOL.com> writes:

> [11.04]-Convert HDD From EXT4 To NTFS Without Data Lose ???
>
> Hi,
>
> How would I convert a hard drive
> from EXT4 to Microsoft NTFS
> without data lose and formatting?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jesse

Hey Jesse,

I think you can do one thing, is to search on Google for Propriety or
Freeware Product on the Web i think that might help u. Maybe it will take
sometime for re-searching for the Product but i am sure you will not be
disappointed  or we have already got answer to backup, format and restore.

P.S. Sorry for my bad English

Thanks & Regards

Nirav Parekh