Google Chrome failed to set acute accent

Washington Indacochea wachin.id at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 22:03:27 UTC 2014

Hellow Liam, OK is an acute accent (sorry I am a spanish parlant). I
think that is a Bug in Google Chrome, I use UbuntuStudio 14.04 i386 XFCE
defalult window manager, the acute accent working on other applications
like LibreOffice, Kate, Gedit, Mozilla Firefox, Thunderbird, GoldenDict,
but in Google Chrome not working, I think that is a Bug because when I
reset all config of the browser Google Chrome, put in the browser:

chrome://settings/

In:

show advanced settings

in:

reset the browser

the acute accent working fine, but when I install extension, or when I
change the
settings, failed to acute accent