fonts in ubuntu

Art Edwards edwardsa at icantbelieveimdoingthis.com
Wed Jan 29 04:05:45 UTC 2014

I just upgraded my system to 13.04, but afterwards, the fonts in the
gnome-terminal are proportional and ugly. In the gnome-tweak-tool, the
system thinks I am using the ubuntu, and ubuntu mono fonts, but that's
not what I'm seeing. I should say that during the unattended update, my
disk space in /var was /very/ low, so I may be missing some packages,
although apt-get -f install and apt-get dist-upgrade both yield 0
packages to be installed. Any insight would be appreciated.

Art Edwards