missing icons

Joep L. Blom jlblom at neuroweave.nl
Sat Jan 25 08:18:09 UTC 2014

On 24/01/14 12:25, Joep L. Blom wrote:
> After an update, several weeks ago, suddenly many icons are gone in thunar.
> Has anybody an idea how to get them back?
> Joep

Sorry for leaving out essential information!
OS Xubuntu 12.04 LTS; all updates until now have been installed.
I have no idea where this function must be restored. Some file icons are
still available but no icons are visible for directories.
When I started nautilus it shows all icons (esp. directories) that are
available. Apparently the link in thunar to the icons is lost but where
it must be restored is a mystery to me.
Joep