Ubuntu 13.10 - Internal compiler error after several compiler calls

Colin Law clanlaw at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 11:41:34 UTC 2014

On 5 January 2014 11:25, Maximilian Matthe <maxi.matthe at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I'm using Xubuntu 13.10 64bit and the following problem arises:
>
> When I compile some larger application (the bug appears with any code)
> several times (since I changed some code), after some compiler runs my g+
> + produces lots of internal compiler errors like the following:

Have a look in /var/log/syslog to see if it shows anything when it crashes.

It is most likely a hardware problem.  Try running the memory test
option available from the boot menu for a few hours to see if that
throws anything up.

Another possibility is a disc problem or corrupted file problem.

Colin