[OFF TOPIC]: Do u know any email server except google, yahoo...?

Dan Purgert dan at djph.net
Mon Feb 17 13:27:42 UTC 2014

On 17/02/2014 07:53, David Fletcher wrote:
> On Mon, 2014-02-17 at 12:57 +0100, BONNET, Frank wrote:
>> Hello
>>

>> I use hushmail.com for my private mail
>> seems secure and reliable
>
> It may appear to be reliable, but what makes you think it's secure? How
> do you know that nobody else is reading your messages?

Well, you could always take the extra step and use PGP or S/MIME (depending on
what their interface supports).  But then again, that goes to "relying on
someone else" for your mail.

Seconding your earlier suggestion of "set up your own".  It's actually not as
hard as I thought ... worst bit is that my phone doesn't trust the SSL
certificate (but I think that's more to do with it being one of those "Freebie
Test Cert" ones than anything)

-Dan