adding menu icons

Chris cpollock at embarqmail.com
Wed Dec 3 03:42:31 UTC 2014

I removed the Ubuntu version of Firefox and installed from the Mozilla
site due to the Ubuntu version causing a system lockup for some reason.
After adding the menu entry for Firefox I keep adding the Firefox icon
from one of these two places and neither one will stay:

/home/chris/firefox/icons/firefox.png
/usr/share/app-install/icons/firefox.png

What am I missing when trying to do this? Must be something easy.

Chris

--
Chris
KeyID 0xE372A7DA98E6705C