Is Linux 3.13, the worst kernel version, ever? YES! It is... So, why Trust come with it? WHY!?

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 18:23:28 UTC 2014

Liam,

Yes, I can change my opinion and talk about it, *including/ specially* when
I'm wrong.

Tom, I'm using Gnome 3.10 (Ubuntu 14.04) as a KVM Virtual Machine,
flawlessly. But I'm using SPICE VDI as a "virtual video voard (QXL)", the
only thing I did to improve Gnome guest video performance, was adding the
following line to /etc/X11/xorg.cong (`Xorg -configure` within guest):

-
Option "ENABLE_SURFACES" "False"
-

To "Section "Device"" of my qxl Driver...

I'm a heavy user of KVM on lots of DataCenters, its memory manager (Linux),