[unity-webapps-gmail] Not showing unread message count and labels

Sabniveesu Shashank shashank at linux.com
Sat Apr 19 23:25:24 UTC 2014

Q1) Earlier in Ubuntu 13.04, the webapp used to indicate the 1)count of
unread messages and 2) Labels in GMail, both in launcher as well as in the
'Messages indicator' in the panel at the top. Now in Ubuntu 14.04, none!

Do I need to do something?

Q2) Why am I getting this message everytime I restart my system?

Application can no longer access your <gmail> account

> Choose Online Accounts from the user menu to reinstate access to this
> account

Are these both problems related?

-- Shashank

We’ve created the greatest collection of shared knowledge in history. Help
protect Wikipedia. Donate now: https://donate.wikimedia.org