My thoughts confirmed.... about 13.10

c. marlow chris at marlows.org
Thu Apr 10 15:57:47 UTC 2014

I just googled my issue and it DOES look like 13.10 does have a memory
leak issue and the only thing you can do when it gets up real high is
either log off and back on to get it down from 1.1 gig back to 400 mb or
go and kill gnome-session and when it takes you back to the log in
screen just sign back in.... or when I get done just log off everytime
and sign in when im ready to get back on the computer

ugh......... just my luck I should of installed 13.04 or 12.04

--
c. marlow <chris at marlows.org>